The True Power of Surrendering
in Your Business
Natalie Viglione, host & creator, and co-host, Diane McDermott, dive into why surrendering is SO important right now (now more than ever)! Surrendering as a business owner is pretty imperative every day, but right now we’re being asked to show up and/or get creative in ways that perhaps we’ve never had to face.
There was a video but Zoom couldn’t keep up with us so we had to trash it (BOO!).
Recorded on a 444 portal day (April 4, 2020) so there was a powerful force that we had to surrender to (with some libations to help fuel the conversation).
Grab a glass of whatever you need right now, and sit back and listen!
This episode touches on:
- How surrendering is not about sitting back and thinking that things come TO you without ANY hard work or actions
- Your business doesn’t just “win” if you sit back and aren’t active in it every single day (there’s NO such thing as a “get rich quick scheme” because they’re just that… SCHEMES)
- As a business owner, getting comfortable in allowing feelings to come through you even when you want to resist
- That you’ve got to TAKE ACTION but not use brute force to bring something to fruition-- forcing a square peg in a round hole will get you nowhere
- Being an entrepreneur is about opening up to a softness, to allowing things to flow THROUGH you --- this equates to one BIG thing --- PURPOSE
- We must surrender to the fact that we can’t control everything (we know, that’s NOT easy!) but it’s understanding to control the things you can, and letting go of the rest
- The power of surrendering GIVES you power (but you have to be an active participant)
- And MORE!
Owning a business isn’t easy, especially being faced with everything at the time this was recorded, we are being asked to really take inventory of what works!
You deserve to surrender into your power to CREATE your business. Right now is a time to fully create it, build it, expand it, modify it, strategize around it, etc. etc.
LISTEN ON ANY OF THESE PLATFORMS:
Or, you can listen below!